- 4 tablespoons shitake mushroom oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 slices gingerroot
- 2 medium onions, sliced lengthwise
- 200 g mixed fresh mushrooms, cut into 3 cm lengths (shitake, golden, abalone)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup water
- 150 g bean sprouts, roots removed
- 200 g egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a wok, add the ginger. Stir-fry over a medium-high fire till fragrant. Add the onions and stir-fry well for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, stir well till they turn slightly soft.
- Add shitake mushroom oyster sauce, sesame oil and water. Mix well before adding the bean sprouts. Stir-fry till the bean sprouts start to turn colour, about 10 to 20 seconds.
- Add the noodles and mix all the ingredients well. Serve.