Recipe by FlyYukon
Top Review by HisPixie
Made this for my boyfriend for Father's Day breakfast. It was very good! The only difference was I used garlic powder in the egg/milk mixture (about 1/4 tsp) instead of minced garlic in the pan (just to avoid scorching), and I added some fresh chopped parsley from my herb garden.
- 236.59 ml chopped mushroom
- 59.14-118.29 ml cheese
- 3 eggs
- 29.58 ml milk
- 4.92 ml butter or 4.92 ml margarine
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 14.79 ml minced garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- mix eggs and milk.
- cook sliced mushrooms in small pan.
- add onion and garlic to mushrooms.
- melt margarine into frying pan or skillet, then pour eggs into it.
- let cook for a moment.
- add cheese and cooked mushrooms to one side of egg.
- when firm on bottom, flip other half of egg over the mushroom filling.
- cook, then serve.