Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- mix eggs and milk.
- cook sliced mushrooms in small pan.
- add onion and garlic to mushrooms.
- melt margarine into frying pan or skillet, then pour eggs into it.
- let cook for a moment.
- add cheese and cooked mushrooms to one side of egg.
- when firm on bottom, flip other half of egg over the mushroom filling.
- cook, then serve.
Made this for my boyfriend for Father's Day breakfast. It was very good! The only difference was I used garlic powder in the egg/milk mixture (about 1/4 tsp) instead of minced garlic in the pan (just to avoid scorching), and I added some fresh chopped parsley from my herb garden.
Delicious combo of flavors; I also added some fresh Roma tomatoes from the garden. My cheese of choice was shredded part-skim mozzarella but would be great with cheddar too. Definitely a keeper for my file...
Great omelet - I added a bit of chopped tomato(just cause I had it as a left over) and it was a great color addition. Do again recipe - Oh! I used 2% cheese - stillMMMMmm