Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
From today's Weekend magazine, Foodcourt column by Anjali Vellody. This is one of the many filling recipes for pancakes/crepes.
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, finely minced
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Warm butter in a non-stick frying pan.
- Add the mushrooms.
- Saute until well browned.
- Remove from flame.
- Add cheese, corriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Mix well.
- Spread a thin layer of the mixture.
- Fold the crepe into the desired shape.
- Repeat the same procedure with all the crepes.