Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
I LOVE mushrooms. I'll eat them raw, baked, barbequed - dont really care so long as its vegetarian and without any kind of diary. Meat for vegetarians as they contain plentiful amounts of B Vitamin 12.
- 350 g mushrooms, different kinds
- 3 spring onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Prepare mushrooms depending on type, cutting into tick slices or leaving whole if small enough. Wash and trim spring onions - cut into 1cm peices. Crush and peel garlic.
- Heat oil in a wok and stirfy the spring onions, garlic and ginger for 2-3 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and water and stirfry for a further minute.
- Add soy, chilli and honey to heat through.
- Serve immediately.