Recipe by kasem
Crazy about mushrooms? Then you will LOVE this crock pot recipe. It makes a delicious, thick sauce that is great by itself, and this would also make a wonderful open-faced sandwich. Adjust ingredients to your taste of onions and mushrooms. Enjoy!
- 6 -12 boneless pork chops
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms (or any size, depending on taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chopped onion in bottom of slow cooker.
- Place pork chops in slow cooker and cover with soup and mushrooms.
- Allow to cook on low setting for 5-6 hours.
- Adjust slow cooker to warm setting for 2 hours.
- Serve any way you like. Be sure to include bread to soak up the thick gravy.