1/1 Photo of Mushroom Linguini
A simple dish that is great in the fall when the basil and mushrooms are in season. This recipe was given to me by my co-worker, Bernie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Linguini: Cook as per package directions.
- 2Drain before adding sauce.
- 3In a large saucepan melt 2 tbls.
- 5Add garlic and cook until tender.
- 6Add mushrooms, basil and a dash of salt.
- 7Saute until tender.
- 8Add rest of the butter, olive oil and pepper to mushrooms.
- 9Add mushrooms to pasta and toss.
- 10Garnish w/ parsley.
- 11Serve w/ fresh Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Linguini
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.0
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 168.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 19.9 g