1/1 Photo of Mushroom Lasagne
1 hr 5 mins
I'm a huge mushroom fan, love them prepared all kinds of ways. This recipe uses the expected lasagna noodles and classic cheeses found in lasagna, but instead of a tomato sauce, it has a rich white sauce loaded with mushrooms. Add some garlic bread and a salad, and you are set for your meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced (sometimes I use 1 1/2 lb mushrooms, because I love them!)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped and divided
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (8 oz)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cook the lasagna noodles according to the package directions. Drain well and set aside.
- 2Saute the mushrooms and garlic in melted butter in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, until tender. Stir in salt and lemon juice. Reduce the heat to low.
- 3Add the flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is thickened and bubbly. Add 1/3 cup of chopped parsley (not all the parsley, just 1/3 cup). Stir well.
- 4Spread 1 cup of the mushroom mixture in a lightly greased 13x9x2 inch baking dish. Layer 1/3 of the lasagna noodles over the mushroom mixture. Spread 1/3 of the ricotta cheese evenly over the lasagna noodles. Sprinkle 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese over the ricotta cheese. Spread 1 cup of the mushroom mixture over the mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the Parmesan cheese. Repeat the layers twice. Sprinkle with the remaining parsley.
- 5Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the lasagna is hot and bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Lasagne
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.7
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 83.9 mg
- Sodium 565.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 23.9 g