Mushroom Lasagna With Shallots
- Grease a 9" x 12" baking dish.
- Melt 4 tbs of the butter in a pan and add the garlic, shallots, and mushroomes and cook until soft.
- Stir in the spinach, parmesan cheese, nutmeg, and basil and season with salt and pepper.
- Melt the remaining butter in another pan over low heat and add the flour until absorbed.
- Gradually stir in the milk, stirring constantly until thick.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of the Cheshire cheese and season.
- Spread half of the mushroom and spinach mixture over the base of the baking dish and cover with a layer of noodles, and then with half of the cheese sauce. Repeat the process and sprinkle over the remaining Cheshire cheese. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or until bubbling and golden.