2 hrs 2 mins
1 hr 2 mins
Adapted from Cooking Light. Quite good. 262 calories, 8.5 g fat, 30.9 g carh, 30 mg cholesterol per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 cup 1% fat cottage cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced leeks
- 2 (8 ounce) packages button mushrooms, thinly sliced (or use a combination of your favorite varieties of mushrooms)
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 1Cook the lasagna noodles according to package directions .
- 2Add flour to a medium saucepan; gradually add in the milk, stirring with a whisk until blended.
- 3Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir constantly for about 5 minutes or until thickened.
- 4Remove pan from heat; stir in 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, cottage cheese and the next 4 ingredients.
- 5Melt the butter in a big non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- 6Add in the leeks and mushrooms; stir/saute for 7 minutes or until tender.
- 7Drain well and return to the pan.
- 8Add in parsley, oregano, and garlic; stir to combine.
- 9Spread 1 cup of spinach mixture over the bottom of a 13x9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 10Place 3 noodles over the spinach mixture, top with 1 1/2 cups mushroom mixture.
- 11Repeat layers, ending with noodles.
- 12Top with 1/2 cup spinach mixture.
- 13Cover and bake at 400° for 25 minutes.
- 14Uncover and sprinkle 1/2 cup parmesan and the fontina cheese over the top.
- 15Bake for 15 more minutes or until golden brown.
- 16Let stand 10-15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.9
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 586.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 18.2 g