- 1 lb ground pork breakfast sausage
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl combine sausage, beef, eggs, bread crumbs, onion, bell pepper, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Roll out mixture flat, 8 inches by 8 inches square.
- Spread 1/2 can of soup over meatloaf, roll up and seal edges.
- Place in a loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Add remaining soup and bake for another 20 minutes.