Recipe by Manami
I saw this being prepared and it looked so good that I had to post it. By Chef David Burke.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 large potato, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 12 mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup heavy cream (whipping)
- salt and pepper
- fresh parsley leaves, chopped fine
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet(preferably non-stick), over medium heat, heat butter until foaming subsides.
- Add potato and cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add onion, yellow and red peppers and mushrooms; cook until liquid has evaporated and potatoes are cooked, 3-4 minutes.
- Add cream; bring to a boil and cook until mixture becomes very thick.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley leaves.
- Serve over steak, and enjoy!