Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Moist Hamburger Steak that goes well with potatoes
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ground beef, 1/2 can of soup and egg.
- Add dry seasonings.
- Using a 1/2 cup measure out mixture and form patties.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Drain off excess grease.
- Top with 1/2 cup of cream of mushroom soup and return to oven.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes.