My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Beat egg substitute and milk until fluffy.
- 3Add flours, salt, and pepper; beat until smooth.
- 4Pour into 9x13-inch baking dish, sprayed with non-stick spray.
- 5Bake for until eggs are almost set (6-10 minutes).
- 6Sprinkle with ham, mushrooms, and cheese (or omelet ingredients of your preference).
- 7Bake until cheese melts (about 5 minutes).
- 8Starting at short side, roll up omelet while still in pan.
- 9Place seam side down on serving dish.
- 10Cut into slices and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom, Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.7
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 1412.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 37.8 g