Recipe by Missy Wombat
I haven't tried this raw food vegan recipe but have posted it because it is different. Times are guestimates
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup nama shoyu
- 3 tablespoons flax seeds, ground
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 1 clove garlic
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mushrooms in Nama Shoyu and marinate for 2-4 hours.
- Place flax seeds in a blender and blend until finely ground.
- Add the Nama Shoyu, flax, walnuts, water, pepper and garlic.
- Blend all ingredients, except the mushrooms, until creamy.
- Pour into a serving dish and stir in the mushrooms.
- Let gravy set for 1/2 hour to thicken as the flax seeds soak the liquid.