Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy and quite good.
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons reduced margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth, reduced sodium
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Sautee the mushrooms in the margarine in a saucepan over rmedium heat. Add flour and stir until smooth. Cook 1 minute stirring constantly. Gradually stir in the chicken broth, keep stirring until thickened and bubbly. Stir in salt and pepper.
This Recipe was flavorful and yummy. It was salty but good. I used unsalted real butter and I made a rump roast and used the dripping with beef broth.
To Make this Recipe perfect, I would use the unsalted butter and low sodium beef or chicken broth and I think this will fix the only problem (salt).
Very good! Just be sure to use low sodium broth as this can get salty.
This was great! I used homemade chicken broth and brown rice flour to thicken (to make it gluten free). I added a little milk just before serving.