Prep 0 mins
Cook 480 hrs
Another tasty recipe from Campbells!! Love it!!
Make and share this Mushroom Garlic Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (about 1 lb)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbells condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chops and cook 20 minutes or until browned. Set chops aside. Pour off fat.
- Add soup and water. Heat to a boil.
- Return chops to pan. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chops are no longer pink.