Recipe by Coraniaid
I don't remember where I found this originally but I have tweaked it quite a bit to get it to the point it is now. My family loves this over rice or with mashed potatoes.
Top Review by lazyme
Yum! I made this pretty much as directed except that I sauteed some fresh mushrooms in a little white wine instead of using the canned mushrooms. Simple, easy, and tasty. Thanks Coraniaid for some nice comfort food.
- 118.29 ml milk
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (226.79 g) can mushrooms (reserve liquid)
- 4 pork chops (~8 oz. each)
- 7.39 ml oil
- 9.85 ml garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Add oil to pan & heat.
- Fry porkchops about 5-7 minutes per side.
- Combine milk, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms with liquid & garlic powder.
- Remove porkchops from pan.
- Add soup mixture to pan & bring to a boil.
- Put porkchops back in pan let simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.