Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I don't remember where I found this originally but I have tweaked it quite a bit to get it to the point it is now. My family loves this over rice or with mashed potatoes.
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms (reserve liquid)
- 4 pork chops (~8 oz. each)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Add oil to pan & heat.
- Fry porkchops about 5-7 minutes per side.
- Combine milk, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms with liquid & garlic powder.
- Remove porkchops from pan.
- Add soup mixture to pan & bring to a boil.
- Put porkchops back in pan let simmer 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Yum! I made this pretty much as directed except that I sauteed some fresh mushrooms in a little white wine instead of using the canned mushrooms. Simple, easy, and tasty. Thanks Coraniaid for some nice comfort food.
Delicious! It's sometimes difficult to make thinner pork chops taste good, but this recipe is awesome. Would also taste great with chicken.