Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this on Campbell's Kitchen website. This favorite pork chop dish serves up pan-browned chops in a garlicky mushroom sauce, perfect with steamed potatoes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops, 1/2-inch thick (about 1 lb.)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- noodles, cooked
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook until the chops are well browned on both sides. Remove the pork chops and set them aside.
- Stir in the soup and milk. Heat to a boil. Return the pork chops to the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chops are cooked through but slightly pink in the center.
- Serve with the noodles.