Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
It's hard to cook pork chops properly, but this recipe is easy. Substitutions work great, too.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chops and cook 10 minutes or until browned. Set chops aside. Pour off fat.
- Add soup and water. Heat to a boil. Return chops to pan. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chops are no longer pink.