Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
It's hard to cook pork chops properly, but this recipe is easy. Substitutions work great, too.
Make and share this Mushroom Garlic Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add chops and cook 10 minutes or until browned. Set chops aside. Pour off fat.
- Add soup and water. Heat to a boil. Return chops to pan. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until chops are no longer pink.