1/2 Photos of Mushroom Florentine
From a little old cookbook called "Virginia Seasons." My written notes at the top of this one say, "Wonderful!" I last made it in 1994 -- time to make it again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice mushrooms and saute in olive oil in small skillet over medium heat until just tender. Remove to a small plate and set aside.
- 2Add spinach to skillet, over medium heat, and season with salt, onion, garlic. Stir and cook a few minutes.
- 3Lightly butter a 9" pie plate.
- 4Line pie plate with cooked spinach.
- 5Top with mushrooms.
- 6Drizzle melted butter over.
- 7Top with cheese and pepper.
- 8(Can refrigerate at this point, covered. Bring to room temp before baking, if made ahead.).
- 9Bake uncovered at 350 for 20 minutes until sizzling.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Florentine
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.6
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 653.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 11.0 g