These are so good for mushroom lovers! Had at a BBQ and had to get the recipe...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 3 tablespoons minced scallions, white and green parts
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1For Mushroom Stuffing, Heat vegetable oil in a skillet.
- 2Sauté chopped onion with garlic in the skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
- 3Add chopped mushrooms, and cook until the mushrooms have released their juices and the juices have evaporated (about 7 minutes).
- 4Add minced scallion, oyster sauce and rice vinegar and continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- 5Cool completely before stuffing and cooking the burgers.
- 6For Hamburgers, combine ground chuck, scallion, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and black pepper in a bowl.
- 7Form meat into 8 thin patties, 3/8-inch thick.
- 8Place an equal amount of mushroom filling on half of the patties, leaving a margin around the edge.
- 9Cover the stuffing with the remaining patties.
- 10Seal the edges by pressing them together with your fingers.
- 12Preheat grill to medium-high and grill the patties uncovered for 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 minutes per side for charcoal grills (3-1/2-4-1/2 for gas grill), flipping once, until internal temperature reaches 160 F.
- 13Serve on hamburger bun.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Filled Teriyaki Burger
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.6
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 1060.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 26.4 g