Mushroom Fettuccine With Italian Sausage
- Place mushrooms in 2 cups warm water for at least 20 minutes. Reserve liquid.
- In a frying pan over medium-high heat, stir mushrooms and marjoram in olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add sausage and vinegar, stir occasionally, keeping meat in chunks, for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile pour mushroom liquid in a pan, add broth and bring to boil.
- Add fettuccine; cook until barely tender. Strain and reduce broth to 2 cups.
- Add pasta and mushrooms. Season to taste. Garnish with marjoram.