Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup onion, Chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, Chopped
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, Chopped
- 2 egg yolks
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, Grated
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, Grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 white bread, Sliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Saute onions and mushrooms in margarine.
- Remove from heat.
- Add parsley, eggs, cheeses and seasoning.
- Combine well.
- Trim crusts from bread and cut into 4 equal squares.
- Roll pieces flat with a rolling pin.
- Dip bread in melted butter and arrange in miniture muffin tins.
- Fill each with mushroom-cheese mixture.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.