Another great recipe found on mrsdash.com. It takes less than 30 minutes to make and they are delicious, as well. Low fat, for the sodium restricted, and low potassium recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Lightly spray both sides of bread slices with non-stick olive oil cooking spray.
- 3Place bread slices on sheet pan on the top rack of the oven. Bake until golden brown[about 10 minutes] and remove from oven and let cool on sheet pan.
- 4Meanwhile, sprinkle the mushrooms with Mrs Dash Hamburger Grilling Blend and saute in heavy skillet sprayed with non-stick cooling spray, until soft.
- 5Blend together Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- 6Place mushrooms on bread to cover each slice,then top with 1 tablespoon of cheese and mayonnaise mixture.
- 7Place the sheet pan of crostini in the oven under a preheated broiler for about 3-5 minutes until bubbling and slightly brown.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Crostini Bites With Hamburger Grilling Blend
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 611.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs. Dash hamburger grilling blend