Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another great recipe found on mrsdash.com. It takes less than 30 minutes to make and they are delicious, as well. Low fat, for the sodium restricted, and low potassium recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly spray both sides of bread slices with non-stick olive oil cooking spray.
- Place bread slices on sheet pan on the top rack of the oven. Bake until golden brown[about 10 minutes] and remove from oven and let cool on sheet pan.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the mushrooms with Mrs Dash Hamburger Grilling Blend and saute in heavy skillet sprayed with non-stick cooling spray, until soft.
- Blend together Parmesan cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl.
- Place mushrooms on bread to cover each slice,then top with 1 tablespoon of cheese and mayonnaise mixture.
- Place the sheet pan of crostini in the oven under a preheated broiler for about 3-5 minutes until bubbling and slightly brown.