- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup rich chicken broth
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in medium saute pan, add the onions to the pan and sauté on medium heat until softened.
- Add the crushed garlic clove and the mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are no longer crisp. Remove and discard the garlic.
- Add the sour cream and the heavy cream to the onions and mushrooms.
- Lower the heat. Keep warm, but do not boil. Salt and pepper to taste.