Recipe by MizzNezz
A very easy and hearty entree! These are teriffic served with mashed potatoes.
Top Review by Izzy Knight
Goodness! We've never had hungarian chops before but this is by far the best chops I've ever tasted. I doubled the onion (sliced thin) and add more milk (we just LOVE onions in gravy), just for personal preference. Served over rice. The ultimate comfort food. Thank you!
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper in a bag.
- Add chops and shake to coat.
- Brown chops in butter in lg skillet.
- Put chops in greased baking dish.
- In same skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and mushrooms for 1 minute.
- Slowly add milk and blend well.
- Bring to a boil, boil 1 minute.
- Add lemon juice.
- Pour over the chops.
- Cover and bake at 350* for 1 hour or until chops are done.