1 hr 10 mins
A very easy and hearty entree! These are teriffic served with mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, paprika, salt and pepper in a bag.
- 2Add chops and shake to coat.
- 3Brown chops in butter in lg skillet.
- 4Put chops in greased baking dish.
- 5In same skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and mushrooms for 1 minute.
- 6Slowly add milk and blend well.
- 7Bring to a boil, boil 1 minute.
- 8Add lemon juice.
- 9Pour over the chops.
- 10Cover and bake at 350* for 1 hour or until chops are done.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Chops And Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.2
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 150.6 mg
- Sodium 757.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 44.7 g