1/3 Photos of Mushroom Chicken With Honey Mustard
My sister gave me this recipe, she found it in a book for meals in 30 minutes. It's so easy and tasty too. I recommend serving with a salad or bread sticks (to mop up the honey mustard sauce).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Tenderize meat and season with a little salt and pepper.
- 2Melt butter in a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Put chicken in pan and brown both sides (approx 3 minutes per side). After it's browned, turn to medium heat and add mushrooms.
- 3Cover with a lid for 20 minutes. (If you don't have a lid, a cookie sheet or pizza sheet will work.).
- 4Cut into chicken to make sure it's done; if not, check it every 5 minutes.
- 5Remove chicken only from the pan, leaving the mushrooms.
- 6In a small bowl, combine equal amounts of Honey and Mustard and mix together. If you need to add more than stated, add according to taste.
- 7Add Honey and Mustard mixture to mushrooms; do not replace the lid. Stir until mushroom sauce thickens up and pour over the chicken to complete the dish.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Chicken With Honey Mustard
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.9
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 83.1 mg
- Sodium 293.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 27.2 g