Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
There is an obvious type in this recipe! I read the one review and thought I'd give it a try. The recipe calls for 1/2 c. dijon mustard...WAY too much! I checked other recipes and it should only be 3 Tbls.
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut up (2 1/2 to 3 lb.)
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- REMOVE skin from chicken, if desired.
- Rinse chicken; pat dry.
- Coat chicken with flour, shaking off excess.
- Brown chicken in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- COOK and stir mushrooms in same skillet for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in mustard and wine; return chicken to skillet.
- BRING to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover.
- Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
AWESOME! This is a great recipe; so easy & elegant. It smelled great while cooking & tasted phenomenal! I already had boneless chicken breasts on hand, so just used what I had. Served the chicken & sauce over herbed polenta. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would! Thanks for posting the recipe Chris -- I'll definitely be making it again :)