Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I am a big fan of digging around and figuring out what I can throw in the crock pot as an "experiment". This is one was deemed a success :)
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 (18 ounce) carton creamy portabella mushroom soup (Campbell's Select)
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 3 large garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
- Cut onion into rings and chop garlic.
- Combine soup, tomatoes (drained), mushrooms (drained) and garlic into a bowl.
- Slice onion into rings (however thick you like them).
- Lightly salt and pepper chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Place onion rings over chicken.
- Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.