Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I am a big fan of digging around and figuring out what I can throw in the crock pot as an "experiment". This is one was deemed a success :)
- Cut onion into rings and chop garlic.
- Combine soup, tomatoes (drained), mushrooms (drained) and garlic into a bowl.
- Slice onion into rings (however thick you like them).
- Lightly salt and pepper chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Place onion rings over chicken.
- Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.