8 hrs 10 mins
I am a big fan of digging around and figuring out what I can throw in the crock pot as an "experiment". This is one was deemed a success :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut onion into rings and chop garlic.
- 2Combine soup, tomatoes (drained), mushrooms (drained) and garlic into a bowl.
- 3Slice onion into rings (however thick you like them).
- 4Lightly salt and pepper chicken breasts and place in bottom of crock pot.
- 5Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- 6Place onion rings over chicken.
- 7Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Chicken Delish
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.5
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 139.2 mg
- Sodium 358.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 49.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
creamy portabella mushroom soup