Recipe by Chef Doozer
My mom made this quite often when we were growing up. It was my favorite meal and I always requested it whenever I came home from college. She served it with green peas and rice. It is so easy, but the chicken and the sauce will just melt in your mouth. Enjoy!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together.
- Coat chicken with this mixture then place the chicken in an ungreased baking pan.
- Dot with butter before baking.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, and white wine.
- Pour over chicken and bake another 20 minutes.