1/1 Photo of Mushroom Chicken Breasts
1 hr 10 mins
Chef Doozer's Note:
My mom made this quite often when we were growing up. It was my favorite meal and I always requested it whenever I came home from college. She served it with green peas and rice. It is so easy, but the chicken and the sauce will just melt in your mouth. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together.
- 2Coat chicken with this mixture then place the chicken in an ungreased baking pan.
- 3Dot with butter before baking.
- 4Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, mix cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, and white wine.
- 6Pour over chicken and bake another 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.6
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.0 mg
- Sodium 1208.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 33.1 g