Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Mushroom chicken that simmers on the stove in a white wine and Dijon Mustard sauce. Add some colorful veggies to your plate and top the chicken with the wine and mustard sauce.
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut up (2-1/2 to 3 lb.)
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Coat chicken with flour shaking off excess.
- In a large skillet add oil and brown chicken oven medium-high heat.
- Remove from skillet and keep chicken warm.
- Cook mushrooms in the same skillet for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in mustard and wine then return chicken to skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer for 20 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with parsley.