Recipe by CrysDanMom
I love mushrooms. My husband loves chicken. This works for us. :-) It has a creamy gravy and lots of flavor!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon everglades seasoning
- 12 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (half block)
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- 1.Cook chicken breasts in a skillet with olive oil over medium heat until brown and almost cooked through.
- 2. Take chicken out, slice it and return to skillet. Sprinkle with garlic powder and Everglades seasoning (if you cannot find Everglades, use your favorite seasoned salt)
- 3. Put fresh mushrooms on top and sprinkle 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing over the mushrooms.
- 4. Empty one can of Golden Mushroom soup over the top.
- 5. Cut cream cheese into small pieces and drop over the top of the chicken, mushroom mixture in the skillet.
- 6. Continue cooking (covered) over medium-low heat for about another 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.