Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love mushrooms. My husband loves chicken. This works for us. :-) It has a creamy gravy and lots of flavor!
- 1.Cook chicken breasts in a skillet with olive oil over medium heat until brown and almost cooked through.
- 2. Take chicken out, slice it and return to skillet. Sprinkle with garlic powder and Everglades seasoning (if you cannot find Everglades, use your favorite seasoned salt)
- 3. Put fresh mushrooms on top and sprinkle 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing over the mushrooms.
- 4. Empty one can of Golden Mushroom soup over the top.
- 5. Cut cream cheese into small pieces and drop over the top of the chicken, mushroom mixture in the skillet.
- 6. Continue cooking (covered) over medium-low heat for about another 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.