Prep 2 mins
Cook 20 mins
Super easy, super fast chicken recipe.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 can of campbells half fat mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 can mushroom, pieces and stems
- Brown 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves in 1 tbsp hot oil, in skillet.
- Add 1 can Campbell's Condensed Half Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup mixed with 1/2 cup water and can of mushrooms.
- Simmer, covered, until chicken is cooked through.
Simply delicious!!! I added one cup of uncooked rice to this recipe and added about 1/2 Cup of milk as well. Talk about a thick, hearty meal. Thanks for the recipe!!!
Easy and delicious recipe. I used the same recipe for 4 thick lean boneless pork chops instead of the chicken breasts. However, I used the regular Cream of Mushroom soup and added a dash of thyme and a couple teaspoons of beef soup base to make the gravy a nice brown. I also did pork chops with Cream of Potato soup and the beef soup base mix and it is also a family favorite.
So tasty and easy, my favorite kind of recipe. Thanks for submitting.