Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Simple, basic burger recipe that my kids like.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped canned mushroom
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- In a medium bowl, combine beef, mushrooms, onion, oregano, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Shape into four patties.
- Grill burgers, over medium-hot grill for 5-6 minutes on each side or until desired doneness.
- Top each burger with a slice of cheese.
- Serve on buns with desired accompaniments.
NurseDi, I made this as my 2nd choice for Pick A Chef cookathon:) (Your Chicken Spagetti was for lunch..lol)I loved these hamburgers but 2 out of 4 fell apart..maybe it was something I did? Either way, I slathered mine with some mayo and of course, the slice of cheese and my mouth was in hog heaven!