Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, easy, and fun for the kids. Great for busy moms and dads.
Make and share this Mushroom Cheeseburger Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground beef or 2 lbs ground turkey
- 3⁄4 ounce of brown mushroom gravy mix
- 1 diced tomato
- 1 diced onion
- 16 ounces of shredded lettuce
- 16 ounces , shredded cheese of preference
- 1 lb frozen french fries or 1 lb tater tots
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Place French fries or tater tots in to the oven, following cooking directions for temperature and cooking times.
- Brown 2lbs of ground beef or ground turkey in a skillet over medium heat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a separate sauce pan, whisk in cold water and mushroom gravy mix using directions on the package.
- Drain grease from the ground beef and then stir in mushroom gravy.
- Place ground beef and mushroom gravy mixture in a medium sized casserole dish.
- Spread out French fries or tater tops in a layer on top of the ground beef.
- Sprinkle the top of the casserole with shredded cheese of your choice and bake in the oven on 350 until cheese in melted.
- Top with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced onions, and condiments ( mustard, ketchup, etc.) of your choice.
- Serve and enjoy!