Just Cher's Note:
A nice sauce to accompany beef or vegetables
My Private Note
cups sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cornstarch and milk in a saucepan, whisking until smooth.
- 2Add 2 tbs butter, basil, salt& pepper.
- 3cover and bring to a boil.
- 4Uncover boil 1 minute stirring constantly.
- 5Reduce heat to low, add sour cream and cheese.
- 6Stir constantly until cheese melts and mixture is well blended.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Saute mushrooms in remaining 2 tbs butter till tender.
- 9Stir mushrooms into cheese sauce.
- 10Serve over beef or vegetables.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Cheese Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (654 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.6
- Calories from Fat 359
- Total Fat 39.9 g
- Saturated Fat 24.9 g
- Cholesterol 103.3 mg
- Sodium 550.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: