- 4 ounces cream cheese with vegetables
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and broken up
- 1⁄8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Process first five ingredients in food processor til blended and chopped.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles. Press perforations together.
- Spread each rectangle with cream cheese mixture. Roll each up jelly-roll style starting with long sides. Cut each roll into 5 slices. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 425º oven for 8-11 minutes. Makes 20 appetizers. Serve warm.