Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Use your favorite vegetable and cheese to make this frittata your way.
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 6 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 large eggs
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 slices swiss cheese, about 8x4 in size
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your broiler.
- Melt the butter in a 10 inch oven-proof skillet.
- Add mushrooms and saute until golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and green onions in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the mushrooms and stir briefly.
- Let the eggs begin to set around the edges.
- Cook until the eggs are almost set but still mostly moist.
- Arrange the cheese slices on top of the eggs.
- Broil until cheese melts and bubbles.
- Slide the frittata onto a plate and serve or slice in the pan and serve slices.