Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Haven't had this yet, but have heard it's good. From Aunt Lynn.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon diced onion
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 loaf French bread
- Melt margarine and add onions and poppy seeds. Cut bread lengthwise and put bottom half in foil.
- Spread mushrooms and cheese on bread, top with other half of bread. Slowly pour margarine mixture over top.
- Wrap foil around bread and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.