Recipe by CunSwim
A delicious topping for tostadas or with crackers. Great appetizer! I use regular buttons because it is all I can get, but I am sure you can use all kinds.
Top Review by nazareno
Very good, and tastes amazing with shitake mushrooms (their soft texture goes great with this). I also used coriander instead of cilantro, which also works great.
Oh: and I did it without any steaming. As in other ceviche recipes, the lime juice can cook the mushrooms in 10-20 mins with no heat whatsoever.
- 453.59 g sliced fresh mushrooms
- 236.59 ml chopped red onion
- 473.18 ml tomatoes, diced
- 236.59 ml chopped cilantro
- 1 chopped habanero pepper (optional)
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 to 3 limes, juice of