My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown mushrooms in olive oil and butter over med-high heat.
- 2Add garlic and shake pan, cooking another minute; douse pan with sherry.
- 3Reduce sherry by half, cooking another minute or two, shaking pan frequently.
- 4Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a handful of parsley.
- 5Turn off heat and let stand till ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Caps in Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 27.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g