- 40 small whole mushroom caps
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 12 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup spanish sherry wine
- coarse salt
- black pepper
- chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown mushrooms in olive oil and butter over med-high heat.
- Add garlic and shake pan, cooking another minute; douse pan with sherry.
- Reduce sherry by half, cooking another minute or two, shaking pan frequently.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a handful of parsley.
- Turn off heat and let stand till ready to serve.