Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A nice twist with bay shrimp in the mix! Use this to stuff portobello (or other large mushrooms) and bake until heated through.
- 12 ounces Ritz crackers, crumbled
- 2⁄3 lb bay shrimp, thawed
- 1 pint parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 lb margarine
- 1 lb mushroom stems
- 2 ounces dry white wine
- In small stock pot, combine butter, white wine and mushroom stems. Cook for 15 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked through.
- Strain liquid into cracker crumbs and other ingredients.
- Put mushroom stems into food processor and finely chop, then add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients well by hand and put into plastic bucket, cover, label and refrigerate.