Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A family friend gave me this recipe and I have not had the chance to try it out. If you try this - let me know what you think and please tell me the serving size and custom yields as those are rough estimates.
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 56.69 g canned mushroom pieces, drained
- 39.68 g can French fried onion rings
- 1 loaf miniature party rye rounds
- In a bowl stir together all ingredients except the rye.
- Spread on lightly toasted party rye.
- Place on baking sheet and broil until topping is bubbly.
Hi Packeyes, thanks for posting the recipe. I think it is exactly the same as recipe no 187912 by cookie which has 9 comments and ratings you could look at. Best wishes, Sarah x