Recipe by ellie_
These are only 2 points if you are following the WW flex plan. Recipe source: WW handout
Top Review by Sharon123
Yum! I had these on those thin buns they sell now and actually ate two! Thanks for a great healthy lunch. I did add just a little mayo to the buns. Made for Vegetarian Swap March 2010.
- 2 portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 1⁄4 cup light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 8 small high-fiber whole wheat dinner rolls, split open
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 slices
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 8 slices
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large zip lock bag or marinating dish put the mushrooms and vinaigrette in and let marinate for at least 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove mushrooms from bag, drain and season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare grill and spray grill with Pam.
- Place mushrooms on grill, gill side down and cook for 3-5 minutes. Turn and cook other side for 3-5 minutes or until almost cooked through.
- Remove from grill.
- Drain mushrooms on a paper towel, gill side down.
- Cut each mushroom into quarters.
- Place on buns topping with onion slices and tomatoes.