These are only 2 points if you are following the WW flex plan. Recipe source: WW handout
Make and share this Mushroom Burgers (Ww) recipe from Food.com.
- In a large zip lock bag or marinating dish put the mushrooms and vinaigrette in and let marinate for at least 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
- Remove mushrooms from bag, drain and season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare grill and spray grill with Pam.
- Place mushrooms on grill, gill side down and cook for 3-5 minutes. Turn and cook other side for 3-5 minutes or until almost cooked through.
- Remove from grill.
- Drain mushrooms on a paper towel, gill side down.
- Cut each mushroom into quarters.
- Place on buns topping with onion slices and tomatoes.