Prep 25 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the "Bowdoin College Dining Service Cookbook". Easy to make and delicious.
Make and share this Mushroom Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- In frying pan, saute vegetables in margarine until tender.
- Cool to room temperature.
- In large bowl, combine bread crumbs, provolone cheese, sour cream and egg.
- Mix in cooled vegetables.
- Drop mixture by spoonfuls into a lightly oiled pan or griddle and fry the patties on both sides until browned.
These were really good! I don't usually make veggie burgers, but I had some mushrooms to use up. I didn't have sour cream so I used mayo & dijon mustard instead. Good recipe!