Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Savory, quick easy and VERY kid friendly.
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- Make hamburger patties as usual.
- Cook on stove in large nonstick pan (or use electric skillet, it's easier) until each side is brown.
- Mix soup and water with whisk.
- Put soup over hamburgers and simmer for 20 minutes (make sure to flip half way through).
- Cook egg noodles during hamburger simmer time as directed by package.
- Place noodles on a plate, cover with a hamburger patty and soup gravy -- enjoy.
an ok recipe not a lot of flavor. I sauteed onion in the drippings and added beef broth and sour cream. Much better after these additions