Recipe by Joel Schwarz
Here's a very tasty and different bruschetta served in Tulio Ristorante in Seattle MUSHROOM BRUSCHETTA (Bruschetta Mista)
- 3 -4 slices crusty Italian bread
- to taste olive oil
- 12 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon, zest of, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush bread lightly with olive oil and grill both sides until lightly toasted.
- Quickly saut mushroom in preheated pan with olive oil until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mushrooms over slices of bread --Tulio Restaurant